Jennifer J. Kirk Psy. D.
About Dr. Kirk
Dr. Jennifer Kirk was born and raised in the Southern New Jersey/Philadelphia area. She completed her undergraduate degree at LaSalle University and later moved to Connecticut to complete her master’s degree at the University of Hartford. In 1998, she moved across the country to pursue her doctorate in Clinical Psychology at the University of Denver and met her husband, Dr. John Kirk. They moved out of the state for three years to finish their internship and fellowship training and then returned to the beautiful front range of Colorado in 2004. Dr. Kirk enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband and two daughters. She also enjoys reading historical fiction, paddle boarding, and returning to the ocean whenever she can.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the University of Denver (APA Approved)
- Two-year postdoctoral fellowship in Rehabilitation Psychology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Licensed psychologist in the State of Colorado
- American Psychological Association – Division 22
- Colorado Neuropsychological Society