Cassie M. Green Psy. D.
About Dr. Green
Dr. Green was born and raised in Southern Maine and moved to Colorado in 2007 to begin graduate school at the University of Denver. During her 5 years in Denver, she fell in love with Colorado and met her husband, Mike (a Minnesota native). Together they adventured across the country to finish Dr. Green’s training and added an Australian Shepherd (“Kevin McHale”) to the family.
When Dr. Green’s former supervisor posted a position at Kirk NBH in 2015, it was the obvious choice to move back to Colorado and reconnect with her long-time mentor, the mountains, and old friends and colleagues. Dr. Green loves sports and is an avid Boston Celtics fan. She enjoys spending time with her husband and sweet 2-year-old son, relaxing with friends, taking trips to visit family, attending concerts and music festivals, and walking her dog. While she will always have a place in her heart for New England, she is thrilled and lucky to call Colorado her home and be a part of the Kirk NBH team.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the University of Denver (APA Approved)
- Predoctoral internship in Pediatric Psychology at Nationwide Children’s Hospital (APA Approved)
- Two-year postdoctoral fellowship in Pediatric Neuropsychology at Mayo Clinic (APA and APPCN Approved)
- Licensed psychologist in the State of Colorado
- American Psychological Association – Division 40
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- International Neuropsychological Society
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Colorado Neuropsychological Society