Alicia R. Williams Psy. D.
About Dr. Williams
Dr. Williams was born and raised in Northern Idaho and moved to Colorado in 2017 after completing graduate school and her neuropsychology training. She attended graduate school in Arizona, completed her internship in Texas, and finished her training in New Mexico. After spending almost a decade in the Southwest, she decided she was tired of the desert and wanted to get back to greener pastures. Joining the Kirk NBH team in 2017 seemed like a great opportunity to come back to the mountains, rivers, and trees. Since moving to Colorado, she has enjoyed hiking, camping, attending concerts at Red Rocks, and taking her dog, Mozzie, for walks and to the park.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Argosy University, Phoenix (APA Approved)
- Predoctoral internship in Neuropsychology at Applied Psychology Group of Texoma (APPIC Approved)
- Two-year postdoctoral fellowship in Pediatric Neuropsychology at Neuropsychological Services of New Mexico
- Licensed psychologist in the State of Colorado
- American Psychological Association- Division 40
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Colorado Neuropsychological Society